An easy tasty sandwich using tinned Tuna .
Tuna SandwichesAn easy tasty sandwich using tinned Tuna .Mini Binoy
Tuna ( 2 small tins)
Large Tomato chopped
Spring onions chopped
Hard boiled eggs chopped
Few lettuce leaves cut in broad
White or brown sanwich bread
- In a bowl put all the ingredients for the filling ,except the lettuce ..Use firm tomatoes , not over ripe ones.. Combine well.. Spread salted butter on half of the loaf and keep them aside.
- On the remaining slices , spread spoonfuls of the filling , arrange a few lettuce leaves on top and cover with the buttered slices.
- Press well and repeat with the rest of the slices..Cut away the crust to give them a neater appearance.Cut into triangles.
- Arrange them in a clean Tupperware or any other sandwich box and cover with a damp clean kitchen towel..
- This way if you keep sandwiches in the fridge they will retain freshness for long and won't dry out........Enjoy .