These are in fact very easy to prepare, needs very few ingredients and can be baked and kept well in advance! Too yummy to resist, they will be loved by kids as well as adults. They make ideal 'holiday bakes' too. Those with a sweet tooth will definitely get addicted to! :)
- Just put them all together in a bowl , mix them well with your hand .
- Roll them out into balls, arrange them on a cookie tray lined with grease proof paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven( 170 degrees), for about 30-35 mnts....Remove from the oven, and roll them in powdered sugar while still hot.
- Let them cool down a bit and roll in powdered sugar again.. Repeat this just before serving too , to enhance the appearance.
- They will look very attractive on a holiday table if served in paper cups or coloured paper doilies