A very easy to whip up cheese cake that doesn't call for baking.Select good quality sweet mangoes without much fibres for the pulp.. Take the pulp in a blender without adding water.
Mango Cheese cakeA very easy to whip up cheese cake that doesn't call for baking.Select good quality sweet mangoes without much fibres for the pulp.. Take the pulp in a blender without adding water.Mini Binoy
Cottage cheese( paneer)
Condensed milk ( 2 tins)
Gelatin ( slightly heaped).
Amul Cream ( or any other good brand)
Fresh Mango pulp
- Stir the gelatin into 1/2 cup water and keep it for some time...(Gelatin will get soaked and absorb all the water)..Keep it aside...Powder the marie biscuits well... Melt 3/4 cups butter and mix it with the biscuit crumbs.
- Spread the crumbs in a large pie dish and press well.. Keep this base refrigerated...Melt the soaked gelatin over a pan of boiling water stirring well..i usually melt it in microwave for 1 mnt at high stirring halfway thru... But pls be careful if you are not used to this method of melting it.
- Grind the paneer or cottage cheese with condensed milk in a mixer/ blender.do not use any water for grinding..Transfer it to a large bowl and mix it with the cream,mango pulp , vanilla essence and finally the melted gelatin.. mix very well .
- Take out the base from the fridge and pour this mango- cheese filling over it.. Place it back in the fridge and let it set.. Serve cut into slices..This cheese cake is really yummy.
- This measurement serves many.. so you may halve the quantity, for a small family..