This pizza is made using chicken franks as the main topping ingredient.
Home Made PizzaThis pizza is made using chicken franks as the main topping ingredient.
Pizza flour or plain flour
Olive oil or any Vegetable oil
Egg ( optional )
Chicken franks, sliced thin (1 pkt )
Onions, sliced thin
Tomato, sliced thin
Capsicum, sliced thin
Tomato paste ( 1 sachet )
Mozarella cheese grated ( 1 packet )
- For the base make a soft dough with the ingredients mentioned.Keep it covered with a damp tea towel in a warm place to rise and double in size...Will take about two hours.
- For the topping, saute the crushed garlic followed by onions and capsicum in olive oil .. No need to fry them till brown.Add salt , tomato paste , tomato ketchup , oregano and switch off the flame..Keep aside
- In a frying pan lightly fry the sliced chicken franks in 1 tbsp oil...Drain on kitchen paper.Keep aside
- Divide the risen dough into two, one portion for a large pizza and one for a medium one..You will need three fourth the dough for the large one and the remaining for a medium one..
- Roll them out onto a large pizza tray and a medium one.
- In a preheated oven( 200 degrees) bake one of the bases on the middle rack for about 15 mnts..Take it out and keep the bake the next one to bake..
- Meanwhile spread the topping on the baked one..For this, first spread three fourth of the onion- capsicum mixture, followed by the fried chicken franks and olives.. Place the sliced tomatoes on top and then sprinkle the mozerella cheese keeping aside some of it for the next pizza..
- Now take out the second base from the oven and place the first one with the topping for about 10 mnts to melt the mozerella..
- Repeat with the second base..Slice into wedges and serve hot