This is very easy to make and comes out crisp and crunchy after baking.. A vanilla-coconut glaze is used to ice the crunchies..
Frosted Coconut CrunchiesThis is very easy to make and comes out crisp and crunchy after baking.. A vanilla-coconut glaze is used to ice the crunchies..Mini Binoy
Lightly crushed cornflakes
Softened unsalted butter
Coconut essence ( optional )
- Mix softened butter with all the other ingredients using hand and press the dough well into a baking tray .
- Bake in a preheated moderate oven, for about 40 minutes or till the top is medium brown
- Remove from the oven.Let it cool slightly and mark into squares.
- Meanwhile prepare a VANILLA COCONUT GLAZE usiing the following ingredients:-
- 2 cups icing sugar1 tbsp soft butter1/2 tsp vanilla essence1/2 tsp coconut essence ( optional )and a few table spoons of boiling water.
- METHOD:-Beat all the ingredients well to obtain a smooth glaze and spread it immediately over the warm crunch.. Let it cool down completely before breaking apart the crunchies. Store in air tight containers .