Banana muffins with a yummy choc-orange flavour .
Banana Chocolate MuffinsBanana muffins with a yummy choc-orange flavour .Mini Binoy
1 2/3 Cups
Milk chocolate chips
Bananas, over-ripened, mashed
- Mix the flour with baking powder , baking soda and salt.Put the chocolate chips in a small bowl and dust with a little of this flour mixture.Keep them both aside.
- In another large bowl peel and mash the bananas using a potato masher or a fork and add all the other ingredients( oil , eggs, orange rind, vanilla essence and sugar) to it.Mix well using a wire whisk or spatula .
- Add the flour mixture and the chocolate chips dusted with the flour to the wet mixture...Do not beat in..Do not handle the batter too much.Just combine them all well.. That's enough.
- Pour spoonfuls of this batter into muffin cups ( 2/3 ful ) and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees till well risen and springy to touch when touched at the center...Will take about 25-30 mnts..
- Cool and frost if desired.. I never frost them since they are sweet enough with all the gooey chocolate chips inside ... Makes about 14 muffins